2018 Mid-Season Membership Fee: $100 +HST
NOTE: Processing fees, Triathlon Ontario insurance and park entrance fees are not included with a Mid-Season Membership.*REGISTER NOW!
Mid-Season Membership Benefits
Our Mid-Season Membership offers numerous benefits, including:
- Coached Workouts: Mid-season members can participate in all club workouts starting in May and continuing until mid-September.
- Spring and Summer Workouts: These workouts include lake swims and outdoor group workouts, including rides, runs, BRIC and transition work. Check out our training schedule here!
- Race Simulation Workouts: Completing a triathlon takes training, preparation and a willingness to push your limits. We offer race simulation workouts twice throughout the summer so that members can experience race conditions, before race day. This is a fun and encouraging workout, and we encourage all members to participate! For new and beginner clinic members, this workout is an excellent opportunity to put what you’ve learned into practice, while giving you added confidence to cross the finish line!
- Accomplished Coaches: We are grateful to have highly experienced swim- and triathlon-specific coaches, as well as NCCP certified coaches, two certified spin instructors and a yoga instructor.
- Friendly, Motivating Team: We pride ourselves on being a community-focused, inclusive group who is welcoming to athletes of all ages, fitness levels, experience and abilities. We work hard, encourage each other, and have a great time!
- Discounted Rates on Special Workshops: In addition to the regular club workouts, we also organize specialized workshops that are open to both GTC and non-GTC members. However, GTC members will receive discounted rates.
Weekly GTC Workouts
Thursday Bric Workout
NOTE: This session begins on April 26th and will switch to Wednesdays starting June 6th
Early Bric Workout: 6:15 pm – 7:45 pm
Extended Brick Workout: 7:45 pm – 8:30 pm
Location: Guelph Lake (Main Beach Parking Lot)
This session begins with a group warm-up, followed by a bike and run workout. Each week, we focus on something new – speed, hill training or endurance. Members have option to stay for an extended workout to 8:30 pm.
Thursday Swim Workout – Stroke / Open Water Swim Technique / Endurance Swim
NOTE: This session begins on June 7th
Stroke / Open Water Swim Technique: 6:00 pm – 6:30 pm
Stroke / Open Water Swim Technique / Endurance Swim: 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Location: Guelph Lake (Main Beach)
In this session, members can arrive early to participate in stroke and open water swim technique, and choose to continue with swim technique or participate in the endurance swim at 6:30 pm.
Sunday Endurance Swim / Ride
NOTE: This session begins on May 27th
Swim: 7:45 – 8:45 am
Ride: 9:00 am – 10:30 am
Location: Guelph Lake (Main Beach)
Sundays, we hold our endurance swim/ride. For the swim, we set up bouys along the shoreline so that members can swim in loops close to shore, or they can swim for a longer distance, accompanied by a kayaker.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our Mid-Season Membership.
* A processing fee of 4% will be added to all registrations. To participate in club workouts, members must purchase personal insurance through Triathlon Ontario. This can be purchased with a Mid-Season Membership. Please select Club Athlete as your insurance option. To participate in spring and summer workouts, each member must purchase a day pass or season pass for entry into Guelph Lake Conservation Area. These fees are not included with an Mid-Season Membership.