Guelph Triathlon Club offers a range of membership options to help athletes of all experience levels to reach their goals. Our membership options include:
- Annual Memberships: Annual members can participate in year-round club workouts that include pool swims and spin classes in the winter, and lake swims and outdoor group rides, runs, BRIC and transition work in the spring and summer. Annual Members will also receive discounted rates on special workshops.
- Mid-Season Memberships: Mid-season members can participate in all club workouts starting in May and continuing until mid-September. These workouts include lake swims and outdoor group rides, runs, BRIC and transition work. Mid-season members also receive discounted rates on special workshops.
- Beginner Triathlon Clinics: GTC’s 8-week Spring and Summer Beginner Triathlon Clinics will help you prepare for your first triathlon or help you get back in the game and sharpen your skills.
- Fall Programs: Currently not available. Please check back for Fall Program information, which will be available soon.
- Special Programs and Workshops: In addition to the regular club workouts, we also organize specialized workshops that are open to both GTC and non-GTC members.