The Guelph Triathlon Club is a non-profit organization dedicated to the pursuit of lifelong health, fitness and happiness for its members through the provision of safe, affordable and effective triathlon training.
We support all our members, at every level, to train and compete in triathlon competitions. We are committed to continuous self-improvement, our community of triathletes and to each other.
Guelph Triathlon Club Core Values
- Community-Based: we are dedicated to, and proud to be a part of our local triathlon community, including the running, cycling, swimming and fitness communities, and the City of Guelph.
- Continuous Self-Improvement: we aspire to achieve lifelong fitness and are committed to continuous improvement.
- Inclusiveness: we welcome and embrace everyone who aspires towards self-improvement, regardless of their level or athletic ability.
- Integrity: we are trustworthy and do what we say we will do.
- Camaraderie: we are dedicated to our triathlon buddies knowing many have or will become lifelong friends. We aim to create an environment where friendships are made, supporting each other in training and celebrating our club members’ accomplishments together, as only good friends would.
- Respect: we follow the golden rule of treating others as we wish to be treated.